Julita Institution I
Project: Rainwater harvesting
Client: Julita Institution
Location: São Paulo, SP
Project year: 2013
Execution year: 2014/Jan
Covered area: 900m²
Kind of building: business
Purpose: water for irrigation of forest orchard, water for ornamental lake and drip irrigation to an area of forest recovery.
- Semi-buried cisterna made from iron and concrete holds up to 35,000 liters of rainwater collected;
- Project designed according to the terrain topography, taking advantage of the force of gravity and eliminating the use of bombs;
- Low cost filtration system, easy operation and maintenance;
- Low-cost cistern and easily replicable;
- Execution take shape as a theoretical-practical development course for masons and construction workers from the project region.