Israeli Center for Multidisciplinary Support
Project: Rainwater harvesting
Location: São Paulo – SP
Project year: 2016
Execution year: 2016
Covered area: 430m²
Property type: business
Purpose: Water for use in laundry, toilets, external cleaning and irrigation.
- Project designed to minimize inundation on site;
- Decentralized system, with 03 cisterns for different uses in different places of the property;
- Total storage volume of 14,000 liters;
- Complementary treatment system through physical filter, activated carbon and ultraviolet light;
- Extravasation of reservoirs integrated to sustainable urban drainage systems, aiming at minimizing inundation on site;
- Application of sustainable drainage techniques (rain gardens, lawns and planter’s).